30. April 2014 · Comments Off · Categories: Tax News, Taxes · Tags: , , ,



Answer by Lancer Sykera
TurboTax nevertheless appears to be providing their free variation.

Answer by Tom J

Answer by notaquitteriam
If we can’t complete the federal taxes return by the April 15 deadline for 2008 returns, you are able to purchase longer.

Just file an extension, to drive the deadline back six months to October 15, 2013 plus avoid IRS late-filing penalties.

There’s a catch, though: The extension just pushes back the due date of the paperwork. If you owe income, you ought to estimate the amount, then file the extension plus create the payment by April 15, 2013.

You have many techniques to file the extension, officially termed as IRS Form 4868: Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File.

Comments closed